TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND ARE LEGALLY BINDING. YOU SHOULD PRINT AND KEEP A COPY OF THEM FOR YOUR RECORDS
- About us .Just Good Prices website (just-good-prices.co.uk and/or Just wheelchairs.co.uk) is owned and provided by Just Good Prices Limited. Just Good Prices Ltd. is incorporated in England and Wales under company number 5806457. Our VAT Number is 911 1430 79.
- Liability. Materials posted on our Website are not intended as advice and should not be relied upon as such. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information to the fullest extent permissible by local law.Any advice or recommendation given on this website or otherwise given to you by us, or any of our employees or agents, is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk and we are not liable for such advice or recommendation, goods are approximate only.
- Damage to your Computer: We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website Our Website and/or the Materials may contain links to third party websites for example Facebook and Twitter. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that websites own rules and policies including in relation to privacy. Please read those rules and policies before proceeding.
- Accuracy of information. We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been described accurately. We try to ensure that all information and colours are correct at the time of their publication. However, the representation of colours on your browser may differ from the actual colours of products supplied. Any typographical, clerical or other error is subject to correction without any liability on our part.
- Availability: We try to have sufficient stocks of goods to meet demand but occasionally, items may be out of stock or unavailable from our suppliers. All items sold through this website are subject to availability. If any of the items on your order are not available we may send a substitute of similar specification. We reserve the right to change the specification of items which are required to conform to any applicable standards or European Union requirements. Our maximum liability for our failure to fulfill an order that we are legally bound to fulfill will be limited to the price paid by you for that order.we do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take your own precautions in this respect.The Materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Materials.
- Age restrictions We only accept orders from persons aged 18 or over. By placing an order, you are confirming that you are in this age range
- Ordering errors: Please note it is the customer's / buyers responsibility to ensure that they order the correct goods. Just Good Prices Ltd does not accept any liability for indirect or consequential loss if the wrong goods or service have been ordered. All orders will be confirmed via email, verbally or via invoice in the post. You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on "Relevant button " during the ordering process. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure they are ordering the correct product.
- Residency.We only accept orders from and dispatch orders to addresses in Mainland UK,
- Acknowledgement of your order:To enable us to process your order, you will need to provide us with your e-mail address. We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and to confirm details. For the avoidance of doubt, this correspondence does not constitute a contract between us
- Concluding a binding contract. When we receive an order from you to purchase items from us, we will confirm that we have received the order by sending an email to the address provided by you in your order. Your order is an offer to purchase an item and will not be binding on us until the earlier of us sending you an email to confirm that we have dispatched that item to you or that you receiving the item. If we do not process your order, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days
- Pricing. All prices on this website are in pounds sterling. Most prices exclude VAT unless expressly stated otherwise. The buyer can ask for VAT relief on our website, however it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that they are entitled to VAT relief.
- VAT exemption. if you purchase an item for your personal use and you are chronically sick or disabled, are a registered charity or you are making the purchase on behalf of an individual who is chronically sick or disabled for their personal use, you may be entitled to purchase the item without having to pay VAT. You will be required to make a declaration to confirm that the VAT exempt status applies. It is your responsibility to give accurate information and to not make a false declaration.
- Postage and packing costs. Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order, the size and weight of the items and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may despatch the items separately,
Delivery of Goods
Damaged, Defective or Un-delivered Shipment
- All Deliveries are based on a weekday delivery within the UK Mainland only. The cost of postage may vary depending on location and size of order
- We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence).
- Note it is your responsibility to ensure clear access for delivery and installation of these items and we will not be liable for any damage caused by inadequate access
- We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed and therefore time is not of the essence if delivery is delayed beyond this time, we will contact you and either agree a mutually acceptable alternative date, or offer you a full refund.
- You should check the content of each delivery promptly upon receipt. If you believe that items have been sent to you in error, you should contact us immediately
Always refuse damaged shipment, you should check the content of each delivery promptly upon receipt. If you believe that items have been sent to you in error, you should contact us immediately.If the recipient fail to do this and items are missing or damaged, no claim can be made against Just Good Prices Ltd or the Couriers for these items.
Damaged and Faulty Items
If any item we have supplied is damaged or faulty on receipt, we will ask you to return the item to us for inspection, goods must be returned in the original packaging to avoid damage in transit. Please do not return faulty goods without prior notice
Just Good Prices Ltd will not accept any returns or cancellation without prior notice; please contact us via e-mail or in writing to obtain a RMA Number (Return to Manufacturer Authorization number). RMA number must be displayed on or included in the returned product's packaging; no returns are accepted without this number, please down load the returns form from our website
Returns -- Cancellation Rights
Consumers have the right to cancel orders for goods or services that have been placed on Just Good Prices website (just-good-prices.co.uk and/or Just wheelchairs.co.uk) for up to 14 working days after the date on which the item(s) are delivered. This is called the 'cooling off period' This right does not apply to certain items
Products which can Not be Returned or Cancelled
- For reasons of hygiene and cross infection, our returns policy does not extend to the following products such as : Shower and Commode wheelchairs, beds, mattresses, hygiene products such as commodes and bed pans, toilet seats, bathlift 's or similar items cannot be returned
- Bespoke, customized goods and products which are made to order are strictly non-cancellable, non-returnable and non-refunded. Prescription products such as Wheelchairs cannot be returned, it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure they purchase the correct wheelchair/ product for their needs,
- Special Orders Products not normally held in our regular inventory, are out of stock, or discontinued items
- Personalized items
- Services which have been ordered or arranged via a third party cannot be cancelled
- The customer knew an item was faulty when they bought it
- The customer damaged an item by trying to repair it themselves or getting someone else to do it
- Payable services such as engineer deliveries or on site repairs contracts cannot be cancelled
- We only accept returns from the person who bought the item
To exercise your cancellation right, you should follow the instructions in 'How to Return Items' below.
- Please contact us Just Good Prices Ltd via e-mail or in writing to obtain a RMA Number (Return to Manufacturer Authorization number). RMA number must be displayed on or included in the returned product's packaging; no returns are accepted without this number,
- Please down load and complete the returns form from our website and return with product
- All goods must be returned to Just Good Prices Ltd specified returns address, at the customer's expense.
- Merchandise / Goods must be returned unused and in its original condition including packaging and labeling. Goods must include all original packaging, be in 'as new' condition and must not have been used, installed
- The Buyer/Sender will be solely responsible for shipping charges and any damage due to improper packaging or neglect,
- Just Good Prices Ltd is not responsible for any damage or loss cause in transited via a third party courier or delivery service, We reserve the right to refuse any poorly boxed goods or goods damaged in transit
Delivery and handling charges for returning unwanted items are the responsible of the Buyer, please see examples of some of the 2016 rates below
- Example of minimum cost charged 2016--(based on a box size 85 x 90 x 35cm - 20kg)
- Budget Courier UK Mainland £30.00
- Reverse Courier collection UK Mainland £45.00 third party address
- Euro Pallet delivery within the UK Mainland £75.00
- Smaller items can be returned via the post office (recorded delivery -standard rate applies)
We offer a 1 year limited warranty from the delivery date, this warranty does not include on-side labor / servicing or call outs. Just Good Prices will cover only the parts cost of replacement items needed for repair of goods. Just Good Prices Ltd reserves the right to examine every part subject to the claim under warranty. Failure to cooperate or produce needed materials / goods for further analysis of a claim may void the claim due to lack of information and/ or required parts requested Manufactuers service schedule must be followed and checklists completed by an outhorized dealer
All goods must be returned to Just Good Prices Ltd at the customers expense. The customer will be solely responsible for shipping charges, please note the warranty coverage will be void if any third party delivering such merchandise has damaged the products or the damage is due to improper packaging or neglect.
Just Good Prices must be notified by the customer of any warranty issue via e-mail or the phone
The following conditions will Void the Warranty
- This Warranty is void if damage results from unauthorized repair, use of replacement parts improperly installed or of unauthorized accessories or not conforming to manufacturers specifications
- Modifications not recommended or approved in writing by Just Good Prices Ltd
- Failure to follow the Seller's or the Manufacturer's user manuals or damage during installation,
- Unauthorized repairs, tampering or altering of any Just Good Prices product voids the Warranty and become sole responsibility of the owner
- Lack of proper maintenance for example parts which need adjustment, re-setting replacement or repair due to abuse or neglect will void the warranty
- Out of warranty period,
- We would always recommend that your scooter canopy is fitted by an engineer or an experienced canopy fitter. If you fit a canopy yourself Just Good Prices Ltd will offer no responsibility for damage caused by an incorrectly fitted canopy.
- Replacement equipment is not covered
- Accident, misuse or neglect for example broken, parts missing, rusty and damage due to improper storage usage or transport
- Physically damaged to products, negligence, willful damage, misuse, and use over the specific weight limit
- Non-enjoyment of defective Products
- Model number, are not in conformity with manufacturers records,
- Damage caused by commercial use or use other than normal usage, hire or loan to a third party
- Warranty is given solely to the original owner and is not transferable.
- Just Good Prices reserves the right to examine every part subject to the claim under Warranty. Failure to cooperate or produce needed materials merchandise for further analysis of a claim may void the claim due to lack of information and/or required parts requested
- Preventive maintenance is most important, the Manufactures service schedule user manual must be followed and checklists completed by an authorized dealer
The manufacturers warranty does not extend to replacement of items due to normal wear and tear which includes some of the following:
- Consumables such as light bulbs, fuses, Tyres, Motor brushes, seat upholstery, plastic shrouds, batteries or parts which need adjustment, re-setting replacement or repair due to abuse
- Undue care or accidental damage such as flat batteries, normal battery degradation or punctures, spills or leaks
- Collision damage or damage that is not considered to be a result of component failure , such as material fading over time through sunlight
- Customer shall have no rights or claims under any warranty following the non-usage or Non-enjoyment of defective Products
- Warranty exclusions:- second hand goods or goods sold on behalf of customers
Warranty offered by third parties
Please note we do not cover any extended warranties made by the manufacture or third party related offers
Ownership of the Goods
Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you the buyer until the Supplier (Just Good Prices Ltd) has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of the goods, and all other sums which are or which become due to the Supplier from you on any account.
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website whether or not that Product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
Application Law and Jurisdiction
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- Be over 18 years of age
- Stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses will not be accepted
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
- By submitting your order you are accepting the shipping and handling costs
- If we provide goods to non-VAT registered customers in other member states, they may be liable to pay tax on arrival of the goods at the prevailing rate in their member state, any such tax payments, import duties are the responsibility of the Buyer
Our terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force. We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
By making an offer to buy a Product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Variation to Design /Specification and Risk
Many of the goods we sell are of a technical nature and unfortunately it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the goods and keep specifications 100% up to date. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications advertising , help texts and guides on our website are for the sole purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the goods.
The products are manufactured by third parties. Each product may vary slightly in detail from the description and the image on the Website. The descriptions and images of the products on the Website are for illustration purposes only and we cannot guarantee that they are a completely accurate representation of the products. Shades of colours on the images on the Website and/or how they are displayed on your computer screen may vary from the actual shades of the colours of the products and we cannot accept liability for these variations. Manufacturers may vary or up-grade the design of products we cannot accept liability for these variations.
Just Good Prices does not accept responsibility for loss or damage caused by the customer's misuse of goods. The buyer is responsible for the goods and all associated risks once they have been delivered. The buyer has to clear the goods for import and takes on the risks and costs of the goods as soon as they are accessible at the named destination. The buyer is responsible for any Tax, Import duty , Fees or extra costs within their country.
We do not warrant or represent that the functions contained in the material available on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials
Virus protection is very important, we make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which You employ for accessing this website does not expose You to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. It is always wise for You to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet.
Links on Just Good Prices website will lead to other websites which are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. Listing and linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages
Guides on Just Good Prices website and any information should be considered in regard to your own specific circumstances. All guides information are followed at your own risk and should be followed up with your own research. The information we provide does not address your individual requirements. In particular, our information does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement. Given that the impact of any information expressed on our site can vary widely based on your particular circumstances, you should always carry out your own research into the product that is of interest to you.
We do not give any assurance that the materials provided or available to you on or through this website are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and we will have no liability in respect of those materials.
This website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our business, services and any products mentioned is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date. Medical, commercial and legal practice change frequently and the content on this website and in other items offering guidance have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific medical, legal or other professional advice and should not be read or used as such. For accurate up-to-date information you should contact us and/or your GP directly.
Just Good Prices Ltd endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
Just Good Prices Limited has business relationships with a number of third parties and some of the goods and services available on or through this website are provided by those third parties. Each Just Good Prices Partner has its own terms of business and privacy practices and you should check that you are satisfied with them before you agree to take any of their goods or services
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site
We will use the information for the following
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery, tracing purposes
d. Optional insurance and warranty/ repair
The works of authorship contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned by Just Good Prices LTD. They may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the owner's prior written consent
The Just Good Prices website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances. Any information and guides appearing on www.just-good-prices.co.uk website or verbally over the phone or email are issued as general information and do not constitute a warranty by Just Good Prices Ltd or any other organization, nor should it be taken as advice.
Just Good Prices Ltd does not accept any liability for indirect or consequential loss if the wrong goods or service have been ordered.
In no event will we be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, or loss of profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of www.just-good-prices.co.uk, or reliance on its content
The Just Good Prices website and material relating to, products and services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, completeness and accuracy
We, Just Good Prices Ltd reserve the right to withdraw any products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website whether or not that Product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion